Friday, January 23, 2015

Chili on a Chilly Weekend....

This weekend I plan to cook a crockpot full of chili, wonderful comforting, hot/spicy chili...and if I get my oven cleaned, I'm even going to bake some cornbread to go with it, that is while between loads of laundry, a little scrubbing of tubs and floors, and I plan to also be curled up with my cats and watching Season 3 of Spiral (Entrenages)... My French is getting better the more I watch this tv show!!  I am starting to pick out at least 2 words per sentence that I know.... maybe this is the way to teach one's self how to speak French, immerse yourself into French tv and movies!!!!

I saw this picture and it reminded me of my mother:

And then I saw this picture and it reminded me of myself:



4 comments:

  1. OK...that sounds like a great idea! Chilli.....yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very yummy, sticks to your bones and honestly full of things that are very healthy for you... can't go wrong with that - especially when it is hot enough to get those sinuses going!!! ;) Have a good one!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been having trouble with the computer/Chrome allowing me to read other blogs. Either it is that or the Kitten Monster changed things while I slept.
    What part of that photo reminds you of your mother .. the sunglasses or the word Boss ?
    :)
    My sinuses froze along with the rest of my nose. Today is sunny and like 2 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being bundled in snow and dealing with it like a boss in the cool sunglasses :D SO MY MOTHER!!!!!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.