Monday, July 21, 2014

Greek Yogurt Kick....

Well I've had my first weigh in - and I lost 12 lbs... I didn't make it to 20 yet... so still trying...
I had gum grafting surgery on Friday, the 11th of July, and then on the 13th I had a fever and stomach "issues" - which lasted through out the entire week... Friend told me she knew about 5 people with the same "virus"... I'm not weighing myself until next week.

So.... because of the gum surgery I was advised to only eat mushy things/soft things, and that yogurt would be a good and healthy choice.  So, I tried the Greek Yoplait 100 calorie Black Cherry.... I blended it for about 5 minutes until there was no white and the consistency was of whipped cream or a lite mousse... and it was outrageously delicious.  NOW.... I'm hooked.  All I want is yogurt.  It soothed my stomach and seemed to help the "tummy issues"...

Today I went out and I bought:
3 Dannon brand Oikos
3 Chobani 100
3 Yoplait 100

I just finished the Oikos Blueberry, it had 130 calories, and it was delicious, but I like the Yoplait 100 better.

Chobani - nope, too sour, too yogurty for me...

Yoplait is my favorite!!!!!  I will give my son who loves any kind of yogurt my rejects!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.