Wednesday, March 23, 2011

R.I.P. Elizabeth Taylor

 

celebrity-image-elizabeth-taylor-250946

Today I couldn’t help but be sad – to shed a tear – when I read she had passed on… R.I.P. Elizabeth Taylor… you deserve it… she was so beautiful, talented, a true Movie Star!  I think she’s the only movie star I have ever said I wanted to be like… when I was a little girl I wanted to be married 8 times, and have Purple eyes …

taylor3_1024x768_jpg

I cried through Lassie Come Home, National Velvet, and sobbed my heart out when she, as Helen Burns, passed away in Jane Eyre… I could only wish to have that sultry appeal she had – in Cleopatra, Giant, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof… she may have let herself go at times in her later years, but I will always remember her as she was, even if just inside at times through her bad spells… a beautiful and talented woman who was not afraid to speak out and stand up on subjects that were “taboo”… she was a tough cookie!

Liz Taylor

elizabeth-taylor.gal elizabeth-taylor-richard-burton-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.