Monday, September 9, 2013

Teeth... Diet Log #86

Had to go to a periodontist today... seems that I am going to need to get braces again, as well as, reattach gum to a tooth that has shifted over the years.  So reattachment next month, then to the orthodontist for braces in Year 2014!  Oh dreading the braces, hopefully it won't be like it was when I was a kid - I think I broke the record for the longest amount of time with a metal mouth!

It is ACTUALLY COMFORTABLE outside!!!!!!!!!  A cool breeze blew in the late afternoon- making it a glorious late afternoon, early evening.  I got to sit outside for a few and shoot the breeze with my neighbor.  Love it - of course it's the weather just teasing me, because tomorrow will be another scorcher!  Of course!

Made delicious salmon and sauteed garlic and spinach for dinner.  Perfecto!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.