Sunday, September 4, 2011

All Things Girlie

Today I spent a good 2-3 hours sniffing and spraying perfumes, testing different make-up, checking out every kind of make up brush, applicators, hair tonics, shampoos, body washes... you name it... with my best friend.  She said "We look like prostitutes" as we walked out of the store with our little black Sephora bags.  If only I could win a prize where I could spend a few thousand dollars - I'd buy all the Dior make up I love, and my favorite perfumes and ... they sell Bumble and Bumble hair products now - my favorite...

It was the perfect day!!!  Gray and off and on showers, humid and icky out, and it didn't bother me, I was in Heaven...

If we had not spent so much time in Sephora, our next stop would have been DSW to scan the Clearance racks... but, they were closing.  Shoe shopping comes second to make up and perfumes...


2 comments:

  1. A picture of you 'prostitutes' would be nice. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd thought of taking photos!!! :) It would have been funny!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.