Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Blahhhh Dreary Day.....

Well, today I went out in the chill and wet grey weather and had lunch with friends... had a veggie omelet with fresh fruit on the side... it was "ehhh" okay.

Looking through healthy recipes... I found this one:

Moroccan vegetable tagine




A new store has opened in our area for produce and meats...called FreshFields Farm and I have heard that you can get organic and local farmer's produce for a 1/3 of the cost as at a place like Whole Foods.  I am going to check it out this week, as I plan to make some healthy vegetarian meals this weekend to pack and freeze for next week's dinners and lunches.


2 comments:

  1. So ... still living the healthy life? You're doing such a great job at that. I gained 3 pounds during our vacation last week. :-(
    Are you on Facebook? If you wish, we can be friends. I'm Myriam Cassimon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got back on the wagon again... we are having lots of salads and some fruit... slowly getting back to eating healthy again. Been hard because I just getting over the flu, so... hopefully I'll start losing weight again :) Yes, I'll send you a friend request!!!! :) xox

      Delete

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.