Monday, September 24, 2012

I Do NOT Miss My Tonsils... 20 Days Post -Op

I am so excited.. it's now 20 days since the Tonsilectomy, and now I am only sporting a little bit of a raw throat.  No more scabs, never had any bleeding issues, just a bit tired still ... But, my throat is no longer swollen with those poisonous tonsils, all the little glands underneath my chin area are gone!!!  I have a throat and chin once again - and my body is starting to realize there's no poison left!  Woo Hoo!  For awhile it felt like the end of the world with the pain and discomfort, but look at me today - at the office, and all I have is a slight irritation of a sore throat and only on one side - the side that was so BADLY infected all the time.  That tonsil must have been absolutely poisonous and sickly and HUGE, it took the longest to heal - the longest to lose scabs, and it's still sore/raw feeling.  BUT I am happy - very happy that I took care of getting rid of the nasties - and I am now looking forward to better health!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment... once approved it will be posted.